Seeking Background Artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
abby
Regular
Projects: Memento Amori

Seeking Background Artist

#1 Post by abby »

Hello All,

I am currently seeking a chibi sprite artist for my project, Memento Amori.

About Memento Amori

Background Artist

I am looking for a background artist for our game. I would like it to have a cohesive look with our sprites. Examples of sprites available https://twitter.com/MementoAmorivn and viewtopic.php?f=43&t=47733

Currently for the demo there will be a total of 7-8 backgrounds needed which will also be put into the final game. Setting for game is modified 18th-19th century in a country similar to France. The backgrounds are both indoors and outdoors and include things such as an outdoor market and inside of a carriage.

Backgrounds will be 1920 x 1080

If you would prefer to only do line art or coloring that is acceptable.

Payment will be through Paypal.

If you are interested please feel free to pm me. When messaging me please include your rates and examples. Please also note if your rates are not in USD.

Thank you!
Be sure to follow us on twitter
https://twitter.com/MementoAmorivn

spidey94

Re: Seeking Background Artist

#2 Post by spidey94 »

hi, I'm interested in your work and I want to be your character artist, you can check some of my recent bgs here viewtopic.php?f=62&t=49231&p=483859#p483859