Anthropomorphic Sprite/CGs Needed Immediately!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular
Completed: Check Signature!
Projects: Check Signature!
Organization: Seraphim Entertainment
Tumblr: thebunnyofevil

Anthropomorphic Sprite/CGs Needed Immediately!

#1 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

Hello!

I am working on a short VN Horror game to hopefully be made available on Halloween this year called "A Bloody Party". It revolves around a human going to a vampire masquerade and, somehow, they have to survive the night. However, this game was funded by donations through a stream and the reward for reaching the goal needed was an Optional Modification in the Visual Novel; changing Vampires to WOLVES and the human to a SHEEP.

That said, I am in need for an artist who is comfortable doing an anthropomorphic wolf character sprite and his 4 related CG's. All information needed for the work will be given upon hiring. I am more than happy to go with whatever rate an artist would have for this work should there be interest and approval.

If you are interested in applying, please feel free to PM me or email me at michaela.a.laws(@)gmail.com with samples of your work and your rates! Thank you!
Voice Actress | Singer | Writer | Producer | Director
http://www.michaelaamandalaws.com/
--------
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember
Projects Still In Production: All For You

chungy
Regular

Re: Anthropomorphic Sprite/CGs Needed Immediately!

#2 Post by chungy »

pm'd! ^__^
https://gutrotz.itch.io/
Check out my itch.io!

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=52002&p=496592#p496592
Sprite commissions closed!

kirkechan
Deviantart: Kirkechan

Re: Anthropomorphic Sprite/CGs Needed Immediately!

#3 Post by kirkechan »