Visual Novel - Looking for a CG artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Hypoxia

Visual Novel - Looking for a CG artist

#1 Post by Hypoxia »

Hi everybody,

My friend and I are looking for a CG anime artist (M/F) for Hypoxia, our Visual Novel project. You’re talented, you’re serious and you want to be part of an ambitious amateur sci-fi VN? Join us!

:arrow: The pitch: Year 2220. Since the Z gas appeared in the atmosphere, it’s no longer possible to breathe normally outside the Dome. Carl Thanavan, a young scientist determined to uncover the origin of the catastrophe, will have to put aside his ambitions and face his fear of the outside to help his sister's friend who is threatened with eviction.

:arrow: The project: The game will be about 2 hours long and programmed with VN Maker. The sprites and the backgrounds are done and the scenario is written.

:arrow: The mission: You will have the mission to draw the game’s CG based on indications and pictures provided by our team. This work represents about 20 drawings and some of the CGs will require a detailed background.

Apart from the indications provided by the team, you’ll have to stay as close as possible to our sprites’ style. But the world of Hypoxia is also waiting for your imagination and your personal touch to be enriched with new elements.

:arrow: The payment: Let us know your commission details!

>> If you're interested, send us an email to hypoxia.contact@gmail.com

SilverTES
Deviantart: SilverTES

Re: Visual Novel - Looking for a CG artist

#2 Post by SilverTES »

Hi,

If you are interested, here is my DA profile with commission details :

https://www.deviantart.com/silvertes

Regards.

kirkechan
Deviantart: Kirkechan

#3 Post by kirkechan »

ChieDemoniac-22

#4 Post by ChieDemoniac-22 »

https://www.deviantart.com/chiedemoniack if you want more examples, pm me!

rialynkv
Deviantart: rialynkv

#5 Post by rialynkv »

Hello! I'm interested.
Please check my portfolio here.

I could draw both characters and detailed BGs: http://rialynarts.daportfolio.com/