Looking for SINGER/SONGWRITER

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Gabmag
Regular
Completed: A Date with Death, The Divine Speaker, start;again, Amelie, The Sun and the Moon
Projects: Dreambound
Organization: Two and a Half Studios
IRC Nick: Gabmag

Looking for SINGER/SONGWRITER

#1 Post by Gabmag »

Hi everyone!
We're looking for a singer/songwriter for our visual novel, The Divine Speaker! Check us out here: https://twitter.com/thedvspgame

Here's our track: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T16eY ... 3GY_PFtHha

We'd be very happy if you could sing in Japanese, but we would also consider English, French, possibly Latin or Korean, show us what you can do. Male or female singers are fine.
We're thinking a tune that's reminiscent of games like Lamento or Sweet Pool, but we're open to your ideas as well.
Send me an email at: missgmr@rocketmail.com with your samples, rates, etc. and I'll reach out to those I'm interested in.

Thanks!
Gabby
i make games sometimes, other times i cry.

Gabmag
Regular
Completed: A Date with Death, The Divine Speaker, start;again, Amelie, The Sun and the Moon

Re: Looking for SINGER/SONGWRITER

#2 Post by Gabmag »

Changed to looking for a singer/songwriter :) Thanks everyone!

Korochi
Regular

#3 Post by Korochi »

Hi Gabby, I just sent you my application. Please let me know if it doesn't reach you. Thanks.

Gabmag
Regular

Re: Looking for SINGER/SONGWRITER [OPEN AGAIN]

#4 Post by Gabmag »

This position was filled, but unfortunately it looks like it's open again as we've had no response from our previous singer. Send us your rates + demos to: missgmr@rocketmail.com

Korochi
Regular

#5 Post by Korochi »

I just resent you my application. Please let me know if it doesn't reach you. Thank you.

Jin
Regular
Projects: Ephemeral (Writer), Woman of Xal (Singer for Demo/VO), Cute Demon Crashers (VO), Ashes of Destruction (Writer)
Soundcloud: anairisqui

#6 Post by Jin »

Hello! I was just wondering if the position was still open?