[PAID] Looking for a programmer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Mushi
Completed: The Vamp (18+)
Projects: Wishes (18+)
itch: Mushi

[PAID] Looking for a programmer

#1 Post by Mushi »

Hi.
I am looking for a programmer for a project of several paid Visual Novels.

What kind of work do I need?

What I need is a first Visual Novel that has a structure that I only want to pay once (interface with the menu, the textbox with several buttons (Log / Skip / Save / Load etc.) and a "pause" menu that is just a "in-game" menu, there's also a Gallery, Save / Load, and various classic things.)
Once done, we will do 1 Visual Novel per month with the same interface but with a different color: I guess you can just copy-paste the new interface to replace the old one. But the structure is the same, so I guess you can just save it.
You will also need to include the text + posing character-sprites, sounds and CGs. There are also "shake screen" effects sometimes.

The content of these VNs is mature, for an adult audience.

The VNs will have a short duration of ~30min/1h.
I can pay $300 for the first VN, and $100 each month for the next ones.

The difficulty is that I need them in web format to be able to publish them on Newgrounds / itch.io
(I would like not to use flash if possible since it's dying.)
A downloadable version is not necessary but good to make to include it on Steam too.

If you are interested in this project, feel free to contact me here or send a pm.

RCBrickz

Re: [PAID] Looking for a programmer

#2 Post by RCBrickz »

Hello Mushi, I'm RCBrickz, the programmer for Underhero (https://store.steampowered.com/app/573320/Underhero/) a friend of mine shared this thread with me since we were talking about the making of visual novels.

So I read your recruiting post and it sounds interesting, I can provide a Resume and character references if you want to check my Identity as creator of Underhero.

Hope to hear from you soon Mushi. :D

lking22
Regular
Projects: Grey Feather
itch: freefall-games

Re: [PAID] Looking for a programmer

#3 Post by lking22 »

Hi, are you still looking for a programmer?
Releases:

Current projects:
In the Ashes of Dawn
Split Psyche
Savestate Gambit