- The genre is Celtic fantasy. More Scottish than Irish but I'm not that fussy. Sort of medieval, but I find a lot of medieval music sounds like a bunch of angry ducks, so more emphasis on the flutes and violins, and less on the kazoos and bagpipes
- Each song should be 1-2 minutes long. Loop-able would be a bonus, but is not strictly necessary
- No vocals, including chanting or choir
- Not too epic, as it's intended to be background noise
- I'm going to need a decent variety of 'moods', from relaxed to upbeat to sad to dangerous.
This will be paid work. I am the solo developer on this project and thus my budget is not huge. I don't want to pay you peanuts either though, so please quote your rates (per song, per minute, however you do it) and I'll weigh that up against what you can offer.
I'm also going to need a link to your portfolio or past work. Music is very subjective, and thus I need to hear what you can do! Examples of fantasy and Celtic music would be perfect.
Another important note: My project is LGBT (male/male) and contains explicit sexual content. There's more to it than porn, but still, the porn is there. If you message me I'm going to assume you're okay with your name being associated with this project, but I'll ask you again just to be sure.
If you're now reading this and thinking 'hey, I could do this' then get in touch here or via message! I look forward to hearing from you.