Singer for visual novel theme song

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
LeetMusic
Veteran
Completed: Cursed Lands, Roommates, Wildfire: Ticket To Rock, Seeds Of Chaos
Projects: LeetStreet Boys, Paladin Dream, Murder Is Game Over

Singer for visual novel theme song

#1 Post by LeetMusic »

I’m looking for a singer for an anime visual novel OP. Young adult female pop lead type but also should be able to emote angst. This is a relatively fast turnaround project, so proficiency with recording and easy access to recording gear will help. Home studio is definitely acceptable!

I am the songwriter / producer for this project and I am reporting directly to the client / game developer. Lyrics are in English. Please send demo to: matt@leetmusic.com

yayamiho
Deviantart: yayamiho-chan

Re: Singer for visual novel theme song

#2 Post by yayamiho »

Hello!

I have a doubt.
I would like to apply. However, I do not have Mixing/Mastering abilities. Will this be a problem or can I just send a raw voice cover and it is for you to deal with?

Thanks.