Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 7:49 pm
- Completed: Pasajero de los sueños
- Projects: ¿Y este USB?
- Deviantart: lakirly
- itch: lakirly
- Location: Argentina
Below I leave my portfolio and others.
- Lemmasoft : viewtopic.php?f=62&t=52311&p=498104#p498104
- Devianart : https://www.deviantart.com/lakirly
- Porfolio : https://www.artstation.com/kirlychan
Thank you have a nice day.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users