Looking for Programer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
aliciarune
Regular

Looking for Programer

#1 Post by aliciarune »

Hi, my name is Alicia and I'm looking for a long term programer who knows how to code python(ren'py). You need to be able to code choices, GUI, and things like a love bar. Also, if you can code stats that is an additional plus, but not needed at this time. Like I said, the position is longterm and you'd be working on more than one project. Currently the projects are Reska and A Maid's Tale, both of which are long Yuri games. I know some code if you need help, but i need someone to take the burden of coding in ren'py off of me so I can focus on writing. I'll likely code in images however.

In terms of payment, this is a paid position, but due to most funds going to art, we need to discuss how much. Like I said, I'd like to have someone long term so only join if you're reliable and trustworthy. If you've coded other games, that is a plus as well.

lking22
Regular
Projects: Grey Feather
itch: freefall-games

Re: Looking for Programer

#2 Post by lking22 »

Hi, I'm an intermediate Ren'Py programmer looking for work like this. I am able to code choices, GUI, statistics, inventories, and most other things for visual novels on that level. Not only that, I make sure to keep my coding clean and easy to read, with many notes throughout, so that it's possible for anyone to be able to read the code and understand what is happening enough to make any small edits needed (such as adding in images later).

I have a bit of experience with commercial games, including making my own (release pending, since I'm waiting on the art assets), and Miss Bullard’s School for Former Ladies.

If you would like to contact me, you can reach me here on lemmasoft or on Discord. My ID there is 'LKing22#9147'.
Releases:

Current projects:
In the Ashes of Dawn
Split Psyche
Savestate Gambit