How the minigame works:
- You spawn in a tile at the edge of the board. You have to step on every tile on the board and reach the goal tile.
- If you step on the same tile twice, you lose.
What I need for the first demo of Synthetic Girlfriend:
- The minigame itself (variable grid size, grid movement, spawn tile, goal tile, regular tile, wall tile).
- Full implementation with Ren'Py (a menu to access/quit the minigame, browse/select the puzzles).
- Completion tracker (a way to show the player which puzzles they've completed, and a % indicator).
- A simple puzzle maker/editor (I don't mind if it's just editing .txts, but I need a way to easily create new puzzles on my own).
- Show me your portfolio. If you worked on another projects or have any work relevant to my project, please show me!
- You need to have a kinda advanced knowledge on Ren'Py (screens, menus,etc.) and/or Python.
- You'll have to keep in contact and show me the progress on a regular basis.
- Add me on Discord if you wanna apply, I find it much easier to talk over there. My tag is Dems#0023.
- This will be a one time thing with the possibility of re-hiring to add more features like new game modes or types of tiles for the full game.
- Please submit your rate, I'll pay you half the amount upfront and the other half when you're finished. All of this will be handled via PayPal
- This is just for the base minigame, however, as I mentioned above, I want the minigame to have a bunch of different game modes and types of tiles in the future. We can discuss this after joining the project and coding the base minigame.
- Your name will be in the credits, and you'll receive an early demo when it's done!
Thanks for taking your time to read this and have a fantastic day!