[closed][paid] Looking for writer. NSFW/Adult online text adventure.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
vnAdult

[closed][paid] Looking for writer. NSFW/Adult online text adventure.

#1 Post by vnAdult »

Me
I'm a programmer looking for a writer/re-writer for my adult online text adventure. If your interested after reading the ad send me a pm and I will send you a link to the game.

Game
The game is very stats based. What the player sees and can do during interaction is based on such stats as: look, luck, charisma etc. High luck can give a quick peek under a dress and bad luck can result in you stepping in dog poop.

Engine
Right now there is a lightweight game engine on my website. It's written in php/css/html and the scripting is close to renpy but with more brackets.

Story
The mc has moved to another country and is about to check in to his apartment building for the first time. Here he(and maybe later in development something else). He meets the the other tenants and starts his new life.

The job
What I'm looking for is a rewrite and some flare. Right now the story is just an outline. The script file is right now ~10.732 characters or ~1258 words(commands and content). How much you want to expand the story is up to you. So send an expected word count after you played the game. My outline will probably grow while the ad is out so we will lock a word count once we feel comfortable with each other.

License
The game might be commercial in the future so some kind of contract needs to be signed.

Credits
We agree on what kind of credit you want in the credits.

Deadline
I expect whatever time frame we agree upon to be followed.

Payment
Paypal. Amount and payment is up for discussion.

Requirements
It would be great if you understand some basics about renpy scripting and gameloops.

example:

Code: Select all

function startGame()
{
	helloWorld();
}

function helloWorld()
{
	player("Hello world");

choice("Hello again", "helloWorld");

if(getVariable("gotKey")){
		choice("Use this key", "useKey");
	}
}

function useKey()
{
	player("You used the key");
	npc("Yes you did");
}
Last edited by vnAdult on Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

naqlada
Regular
Projects: Plenty awesome ones. Search my posts or just ask, won't bite...

Re: [paid] Looking for writer. NSFW/Adult online text adventure.

#2 Post by naqlada »

Expect an inquiry from me soonish.

vnAdult

Re: [paid] Looking for writer. NSFW/Adult online text adventure.

#3 Post by vnAdult »

Lots of response. Closing the ad while I pick a writer.

vnAdult

Re: [closed][paid] Looking for writer. NSFW/Adult online text adventure.

#4 Post by vnAdult »

Thanks for your time. Found a writer.