[CLOSED] Writing help needed for Synthetic Lover (bxb)- Paid

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Knight of Hearts
Regular

[CLOSED] Writing help needed for Synthetic Lover (bxb)- Paid

#1 Post by Knight of Hearts »

Writing assistance needed for Synthetic Lover (viewtopic.php?t=46973)

Type of writing help needed:
1. Consulting (Fine tuning the plot structure for existing routes (2)) **URGENT** - CLOSED
2. Creating the plot structure for 2 additional routes from scratch with co-writer (2) - to be completed by mid February. CLOSED
3. Writing script for a route (or possibly 2-4) - to be completed by April.(4 routes) (with aim for each route to be around 40K words) CLOSED

Requirements:
- Enjoy writing (and reading/watching/playing!) B x B (yaoi)
- Have some experience writing for vns
- Be available for voice chats on discord (be near EST time zone)

Bonus (Preference will be given if you)
- Enjoy the sci-fi setting
- Have recommendations

Writing style needed: dramatic + intense.

Payment as 3 separate tasks:
1. Consulting on the 2 existing routes (cash via Paypal -> name your price)
2. Creating the plot structure for 2 additional routes from scratch (2) (cash via Paypal -> name your price)
3. Script writing (Preferable: part cash/part profit share (but can be cash only too) -> name your price)

Email irlana.art [at] gmail.com or contact via Discord Irlana#3411.
Last edited by Knight of Hearts on Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:20 am, edited 10 times in total.
A Sci-fi Drama with Romance in Development (Yaoi, 18+) --- Join public DISCORD: https://discord.gg/yPDEZkN

SypherZent
Veteran
Completed: Multiverse Heroes, Space Hamster in Turmoil

Re: [OPEN] Urgent writing help needed for Synthetic Lover (bxb)- Paid

#2 Post by SypherZent »

It's not the same to urgently cover 10k words as compared to 200k words.
How many words do you have for the existing content?
Thanks.
Creator of Multiverse Heroes & Space Hamster in Turmoil

Want me to code your game?
Check my services thread!

Knight of Hearts
Regular

Re: [OPEN] Urgent writing help needed for Synthetic Lover (bxb)- Paid

#3 Post by Knight of Hearts »

SypherZent wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:21 pm It's not the same to urgently cover 10k words as compared to 200k words.
How many words do you have for the existing content?
Thanks.
Good point! Made the corrections in the post! :D
As for existing content, the demo is written and finalized, and its 7800 words.
A Sci-fi Drama with Romance in Development (Yaoi, 18+) --- Join public DISCORD: https://discord.gg/yPDEZkN

Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen
Projects: Wrong Number
Organization: WitPOP
itch: red-baby

Re: [OPEN] Writing help needed for Synthetic Lover (bxb)- Paid

#4 Post by Red-Baby »

I wish it wasn't the holiday season because this looks like a project I would love to get on board! I love sci-fi and yaoi!!

If you are still looking for help after the new Year, I can only offer services with consulting and co-creating plot structure. (I also have a science background so I may be able to help there - although I'm not too familiar with robotics or engineering).

Meanwhile, good luck with the game and I can't wait to see it finished!

Knight of Hearts
Regular

Re: [OPEN] Writing help needed for Synthetic Lover (bxb)- Paid

#5 Post by Knight of Hearts »

Red-Baby wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:18 am I wish it wasn't the holiday season because this looks like a project I would love to get on board! I love sci-fi and yaoi!!

If you are still looking for help after the new Year, I can only offer services with consulting and co-creating plot structure. (I also have a science background so I may be able to help there - although I'm not too familiar with robotics or engineering).

Meanwhile, good luck with the game and I can't wait to see it finished!
Thanks for reaching out! <3 We'll see how it goes, and if anything I will definitely get in touch! :)
BTW, you should know...there isn't much robotics or engineering happenings in this vn XD...so not to worry!
And thanks for the encouragement, we'll do our best to get this out the door. Happy New Year!