Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
I work on my project, the pleasuremancer since 2 years, I want to reward my patreons.
I need some CG so.
What are the rules:
- You can make it with your own style as long as the character in the game are recognized.
- The draw is free imagination (but it have to contain sexy or erotic stuff) the pleasuremancer is a rpg/visual novel with an adult part.
How we proceed :
- If you are interested, you can contact me, we speack about the price.
- If it's ok, you make a rough sketch, if I validate, I send you half paiment.
- Second part of the paiment at the reception of the finished art.
We can discuss about the process or the rule, I'm open minded.
You can test the game here : https://patreon.com/Mirrodin (free version)
Have a good day
If you interested email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:38 am
- Projects: My Heart's Flame, 7KPP, Memories of Summer Winds, Requiescence
Guten tag, folks!
Commission: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=23653
Users browsing this forum: No registered users