Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:13 pm
- Completed: Episicava, Analistica Academy.
- Projects: Rainbow dreams, ADV Tale, A Noble Conquest.
- Organization: Epicworks
- Deviantart: Epic-works
- Skype: dfannan
- Soundcloud: Epic_Works
- itch: epic-works
- Location: Africa
We are currently looking for an anime style artist to draw some static sprites of NPCs for our in-house RPG game: An Adventurer's Tale.
There are two things we need from applicants:
1. Style similarity. We need you to be able to complete the design based on the colored sketches we received for them while making them similar to those that were already completed. Here are some examples of completed sprites: Blacksmith, Vendor.
Here are examples of the sketched images you'll be completing: Guard and Nobleman.
2. Speed. We aim to complete the game before the end of Q1 2019 and really, these sprites are the last things we need to achieve completion. A percentile bonus can be given for faster and aesthetically better work done.
You can apply by sending a private message to this account or sending an email to Epicworks227@gmail.com
Naturally, such an application should contain:
- Your portfolio so we can assess your style
- Your pricing for each sprite completed
- Your timeline for completion
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 7:49 pm
- Completed: Pasajero de los sueños
- Projects: ¿Y este USB?
- Deviantart: lakirly
- itch: lakirly
- Location: Argentina
Users browsing this forum: No registered users