[CLOSED] Looking for backgrounds on a low budget

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Omega Fallon
Projects: Scarlet-sama's Family
Organization: Team Abnormality Adventures
Tumblr: omegafallon
Soundcloud: omega-fallon
itch: omegafallon

[CLOSED] Looking for backgrounds on a low budget

#1 Post by Omega Fallon »

Hello everyone:

I'm looking for decent backgrounds on a limited budget which blend with the style of my VN's character art. Examples:

I'm looking to spend around 50$ per BG, but I'm willing to negotiate the rate depending on BG quality. My current estimate of how many backgrounds will be needed in total is 40-45, although this will be over a long period of time, as I'm still the in early phases of developing my VN. I'm currently planning for it to be a commercial release but this isn't completely set in stone.

Most of the backgrounds will consist of interior shots inside of the mansion, the main setting of the VN, but there will also be some outdoor shots as well as interior BGs of other locations. I'd previously been working with another BG artist but found that their art style didn't blend well with the character sprite art, meaning there are a few BGs that have basic colors and lineart already done.

If you're curious for more details on my visual novel, we have a Twitter page at @AbnormalityAdv.
Last edited by Omega Fallon on Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Make something cool and unique that you be proud of and then share it with everyone.

Jacso--

Re: Looking for backgrounds on a low budget

#2 Post by Jacso-- »

Hello, I'm a illustrator and I'm interested in working with you, if you're willing to talk send me a PM or an e-mail to jacsonpiovesa@gmail.com

Here's a link to my portfolio:

https://jacsonpiovesa.wixsite.com/portfolio

Thanks for the attention, Jacson Piovesan