[CLOSED]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
renkka
Regular
Projects: The Glass Coffin, Bistro Days, BTS Universe Story, Ova Magica, Every Day's Different, etc.

[CLOSED]

#1 Post by renkka »

[DELETED]
Last edited by renkka on Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Renkka
Writer, Editor, Narrative Designer

AyraIsaac
Regular
Deviantart: ayraisaac

Re: Sprite and CG Artist for Short BxB VN [OPEN]

#2 Post by AyraIsaac »

Hello there! I'd like to offer you my services as a sprite artist. I do anime/manga illustrations, and I'm always up for any BxB fun project.
Here you may check my Lemmasoft portfolio, and see whether my art interests you-->viewtopic.php?f=62&t=42275&p=502891#p502891

I'll now reply to your requirements:

- I am 27 years old, so R18 is not a problem for me. I am fine with NSFW and even horror themes, so long there isn't much gore involved.
- Right now I divide my time between my Thesis work and Illustration work, but I will still make sure to meet your deadlines. I do hope we can sort out an agreement with those. Also, I'm almost always online on Discord, so check-ins are not an issue for me.
- I work on SAI, but I can export into .PSD if need be.
- As I said before, I am almost always available on Discord as well as e-mail. I would much rather communication through Discord. I do not have a Twitter account at the moment.
- I am always interested in completing projects, as they will expand my portfolio and make it more interesting for future clients.
- I don't see anything wrong with your current budget. :)
- I have worked on two projects, one of them is a VN and the other some sort of Choice of Romance with illustrations. They have yet to be published, as they are still on development.
- My current time is GMT-3 (I live in Argentina).

Payment
- I do not accept Paypal at the moment, as I have no way to withdraw the money. Would Payoneer work? I will adapt the payment amount according to the taxes that Payoneer may charge you upon payment, if that is an issue for you.
- My current rates:
Sprite Packages:
They all include an outfit, pose and 4 expressions of your choice:
Full body sprite $35
Half-body sprite $25
Bust sprite $10

Additional prices
$5 Additional expression
$10 Additional outfit (price subject to complexity)
$10 Additional pose
$30 Commercial use (whether it is per package, it can be discussed)

I would be happy to keep discussing the details on the project and the applications! As well as if you've any questions about my work. My Discord tag is Ayra Isaac#7856.

Thank you, and hope to hear back from you :)
Working as a SP<->EN translator for two projects:
Tomboys Need Love Too - by Zetsubou
The Divine Speaker - by Two and a Half Studios
-----
Tenemos un grupo de Discord para los hispanohablantes, sean bienvenidos! -->https://discord.gg/GBf3Njf

renkka
Regular
Projects: The Glass Coffin, Bistro Days, BTS Universe Story, Ova Magica, Every Day's Different, etc.

[CLOSED]

#3 Post by renkka »

Closing on Feb. 17!
Renkka
Writer, Editor, Narrative Designer