(closed)In Need of Quick Trailer Video for VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
silverheart

(closed)In Need of Quick Trailer Video for VN

#1 Post by silverheart »

Hi, my name is Nell, and I'm a new visual novel creator. I'm looking for someone who can do a quick video trailer for one of my games due to me wanting to create a Kickstarter. It' needs to be done very quickly (about a day or few hours), so please only apply to this if you have the time. Sorry if this seems such a sort amount of time, but I really need to get things done quickly because I want to put up the kickstarter.
Last edited by silverheart on Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KotoriWorks
Completed: Trailers/OPs: Find Love or Die Trying, How Stories Die, Sweet as Magic, Hikari! Love Potion, My Heart Grows Fonder, Vengeful Hearts, JPDE, Uni, Azure Wing, Snowed In, Our Lovely Escape, Bloom & QOTP, Up Until the End, As We Know It, Stroke of Midnight
Organization: Freelance
IRC Nick: Kotori, Ashley

Re: In Need of Quick Trailer Video for VN

#2 Post by KotoriWorks »

Hello Nell! I just sent an email & PM. Thank you for your consideration and I hope to hear from you soon!

tchaugi

#3 Post by tchaugi »

Hi I'm an animator major, i can do it for you email me at giovannamuzel@gmail.com

silverheart

#4 Post by silverheart »

Hey, I'm sorry for the delay. I'm closing the thread till I can find a new artist for our game. I'm very sorry, but I'll repost once we have our new art.