[PAID WORK] GUI artist for an adult game

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
GaussianFracture

[PAID WORK] GUI artist for an adult game

#1 Post by GaussianFracture »

Hello designers!

I'm GaussianFracture, I created a team to work on a Unity game project. Be aware that the game has adult themes and aims for a +18 audience.
You can find the game development thread here with all the visuals: https://f95zone.com/threads/motherlove- ... hread.3577

We're looking for a GUI designer. The work will consist of making the basic VN dialogue interface, the menus, layouts, buttons and the promotion assets. The overall style of the assets should fit the erotic and dramatic nature of the game which dominantly uses red/purple/pink/blue tones with thin white lines for borders and dividers so the general vibe should be consistent with each other.

It will be a paid project and will be negotiated privately. If you're interested, please post your portfolio or a link where I can check your works online.

Thanks!

achikimiko
Completed: 7 Wonders Of St.Clementine, 1 Week Love In The Train
Organization: Vn Project Indonesia
IRC Nick: Achi
Github: kucingkepeleset
itch: imaginefantasia

Re: [PAID WORK] GUI artist for an adult game

#2 Post by achikimiko »

Hi, I was interested in your job opportunity, but I can't open the link, this is my portfolio https://ghifarikhalifmgk.wixsite.com/ghifarikhalif.

It would be better if you could give a visual sample, soi can imagine what will I do with the design, thankyou :)

Discord : achikimiko#2074
Email : ghifari.khalif.mgk@gmail.com