Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
The game will be a general romance type of story. But will also focus on general topics.
The MC will not be a stationary person but rather will be gaining skills and abilities through out the game.
I am looking for someone to help build the NPC of the game. I want them to become alive. The game will be straight. But I like to give the writers alot of freedom on how the NPC will act and behave.
However I do not not want a narrator telling me that David is a tough mean guy. I want the story too show me that David is a tough mean guy and if you need to bring in other NPC to prove that point then you would be more then free to do so.
The MC will gain and lose relationship with the NPC so the same dialogue might have too be written multiple times, so for example if the MC ask the NPC out on date, the reaction she has has will depend on the relationship level she has towards him etc.
If this type of work interest you please be in touch with your rates and samples of your work. This is a long term project(I hope)
P.S. If you have any more questions please let me know. It is best too reach me on here . I do have discord but I am not on it that much.
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:32 am
- Completed: Doki2LC (psychological horror drama fan-made visual novel), USS Octopus (sci-fi visual novel), Fritz (cyberpunk RPG), Office Romance (otome game), Sins Virtues (boardgame), +500 more commissions live at http://sites.google.com/view/writing-commission
- Projects: 1,100,000 words + $50,000 generated revenue + 200 commissions and counting
- Organization: #WritingCommission
- Tumblr: StellaPurple
- Deviantart: WritingCommission
- Skype: stellapurple21
- itch: https://writingcommi
- Location: International
Users browsing this forum: No registered users