Looking for an artist for beast-demon [Paid]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
MiraiZura
Regular
Projects: How stories die.

Looking for an artist for beast-demon [Paid]

#1 Post by MiraiZura »

Hey, I a looking for an artist (anime style) that can draw a beast/demon(a creature with few appearance attributes of a beast, and other attributes of a demon).

The beast-demon has 3 outfits.

Since I need the art in my VN needs to stay somewhat consistent, the art needs to be as close to the style of this sprite:
ha_3_happy.png
Contact me for details. :D

Teasugarr
Deviantart: teasugarr

Re: Looking for an artist for beast-demon [Paid]

#2 Post by Teasugarr »

[deleted]
Last edited by Teasugarr on Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MGO
Regular
Completed: The Girl of Glass, Heart of the Party, The Miller's Daughter
Projects: Recidivia, The Knight & The Maiden, Road to Yondolfa, My Girlfriend's Friends

Re: Looking for an artist for beast-demon [Paid]

#3 Post by MGO »

Hey there! I'm interested. I don't have any problem with any kind of character as long as it's not NSFW. I can adapt to the style if it's needed, as you said. Also, do you have a visual reference for this character or does the artist have to design it?

I'm posting some samples of my sprites here:

Sprites:
ImageImageImage

(You can also check my full portfolio here: http://mgo.artstation.com/)

As for my Prices:
- Sprites: Headshot: 27$ Bust: 37$ Half body: 54$ Full body: 75$
- Expressions: 6$ each.
- Pose change: From 16$ to 22$ each depending on the elements that need to be changed (head, arms, hands, feet). Full redraws count as a new sprite.
- New outfit: 25$ each.
- New hairstyle: 12$ each.

In case your character does need character design, I can offer my character design service for 40$ for head and faces, and 45$ for body and clothes, and a full character design pack (head + body) for 70$.

You can contact me here or at mjgormaz@gmail.com

Thank you!