Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
7 characters in total but 4 of whose concept sketches are completed.
Therefore 3 Sprites Creation with Expressions.
(alongside with some extra poses for already made sprites)
A Few CG's
For Further Details don't hesitate to contact
Discord Username: Aril#0554
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:38 am
- Projects: My Heart's Flame, 7KPP, Memories of Summer Winds, Requiescence
Guten tag, folks!
Commission: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=23653
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:38 am
- Projects: The Miller's Daughter, The Girl of Glass, Road to Yondolfa.
- Tumblr: mgorly
- Deviantart: m-go
- Location: Chile
You can also check my full portfolio here: http://mgo.artstation.com/
- Sprites: Headshot: 27$ Bust: 37$ Half body: 54$ Full body: 75$
- Expressions: 6$ each.
- Pose change: From 16$ to 22$ each depending on the elements that need to be changed (head, arms, hands, feet). Full redraws count as a new sprite.
- New outfit: 25$ each.
- New hairstyle: 12$ each.
- Animal sprites: From 22$ to 62$ depending on the complexity of the animal (eg. a little rat vs a big tiger). This doesn't include anthropomorphic animals (a.k.a. furries), they go on the normal sprites section.
You can contact me here or at email@example.com
Users browsing this forum: No registered users