[PAID] Looking For Sound Designer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
peripherypro

[PAID] Looking For Sound Designer

#1 Post by peripherypro »

Kikai Digital Games, The developers for Caffeine: Victoria's Legacy, is currently looking for a sound designer that has a track record of producing a positive impact towards Visual Novels with sound and music.

The Sound Designer will have the following responsibilities:

- Produce a catalogue of sounds and ambience that will have a positive effect on the mood and atmosphere of various scenes
- Provide recommendations on BGM placement, volume level that adds to impact
- Have direct input on choosing dialogue to voice (The VN currently has partial VAs)

As for rates, that will be negotiated according to experience and track record. We accept both aspiring, experienced and professionals, what matters is the candidate is the right fit for our team!

Please email me karl AT kikaidigital.com . Alternatively contact me on Discord: Periphery#3494

Korochi
Regular

Re: [PAID] Looking For Sound Designer

#2 Post by Korochi »

Hi Karl,

I just sent you email. Please let me know if it doesn't reach you. Thank you. :)

inkeyesmusic
Projects: Trumpealo, Pet City Ballons, Kibo, Tabaco Asesino, Garnet
IRC Nick: inkeyesmusic
Tumblr: inkeyesmusic
Soundcloud: inkeyesmusic

Re: [PAID] Looking For Sound Designer

#3 Post by inkeyesmusic »

Hi, I've just sent a MAIL°