[PAID COMMISSIONS][NSFW] Looking for a hentai artist to do animation ready drawings for Spine

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Saufron

[PAID COMMISSIONS][NSFW] Looking for a hentai artist to do animation ready drawings for Spine

#1 Post by Saufron »

I am looking for a hentai anime artist to do art for a half human / half animal girl game. You will only be drawing characters and getting them animation ready. I will be animating the characters inside Spine and I will be doing sex scenes and so you will need to place character body parts into separate layers inside Photoshop.

This is commission based only. I am looking for good quality art that will be animation ready for Spine.

I prefer you using a solid pen for drawing the characters. Some other pens can give the character a bad charcoal effect.

I am wanting a cell shaded art style with good amount of detail. (A good amount of shadowing, white shine on body/breasts/butt, detailed anime eyes, etc.)

Example of Body Layer Separation:

Layer - Head
Layer - Eyes, Eyebrows, and Nose
Layer - Mouth
Layer - Hair
Layer - Any other hair layers that may be needed
Layer - Neck

Layer - Torso
Layer - Right Breast
Layer - Right Nipple
Layer - Left Breast
Layer - Left Nipple

Layer - Upper Right Arm
Layer - Lower Right Arm
Layer - Right Hand

Layer - Upper Left Arm
Layer - Lower Left Arm
Layer - Left Hand

Layer - Left Thigh
Layer - Left Shin
Layer - Left Foot

Layer - Right Thigh
Layer - Right Shin
Layer - Right Foot

Example of Clothes Layer Separation:

Layer - Head Clothes (cat ears, bunny ears, for example)
Layer - Neck Clothes (neck collars, necklaces, etc)

Layer - Torso Clothes
Layer - Right Breast Clothes
Layer - Left Breast Clothes

Layer - Upper Right Arm Clothes
Layer - Lower Right Arm Clothes
Layer - Right Hand Clothes

Layer - Left Thigh Clothes
Layer - Left Shin Clothes
Layer - Left Foot Clothes

^Depending if this is a sex scene or just a character will depend on what layers are needed.

I use Discord to talk to all my people. I will be paying $10 first, you will show me lineart, color, and detailed version of the art. I will send the rest of the payment and then you will send the high resolution version of the image or PSD to me. I have wasted about $200ish on bad artists so I am trying to avoid wasting money. Once I trust you enough, I will be sending half payment first, and eventually I will be sending full payment before the start of the drawing. I have a successful Patreon account.

Aolsier

Re: [PAID COMMISSIONS][NSFW] Looking for a hentai artist to do animation ready drawings for Spine

#3 Post by Aolsier »

I sent you a pm, please, check it out. Thanks.