[CLOSED][PAID WORK][VN][NEGOTIABLE] Looking for a CG artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Kyoki Chiho
Regular
Completed: Nijowari: Where Angels Fall, Swimming Admiration, Love Season (Associate Writer), Neon Nights 2, Right Swipes (Associate Writer), Erfigardr, Eris, Sky Resort, Dawnbreaker Aeon's Reach, Succubus Summon, Negligee: Opposites Attract/Girls Night
Projects: Spiral of Depravity, When Darkness Lingers, Hearts on Canvas
Organization: Tsukiakari Studios
itch: kyoki-chiho
Discord: Kyoki Chiho#6586

[CLOSED][PAID WORK][VN][NEGOTIABLE] Looking for a CG artist

#1 Post by Kyoki Chiho »

I'm currently working on a very developed VN. The script is canon and the code is being tweaked. The music and the SFX will soon be finished.
The sprites are evolving nicely but I need all the art regarding the CGs for the game.

Payment

NAME YOUR PRICE

Money is not important to me. Time is what truly matters here.

That is to say, I will pay a fair price for your work, but I expect full dedication from you.

However, I'll pay per piece done, not for hour worked.

Deadline

The project should be finished before the beginning of September so you will have around 4 months to finish the job.

CGs to draw

The number of unique CGs to draw is around 15 (variations of the same CG are not included)
This number might vary depending on the time available/your performance.
We will start with the critical CGs, those that are basic for the story, and once those get done, we will proceed to do the rest.

Requirements
  • To be able to draw high-resolution CGs
  • To be willing to draw mildly disturbing scenes(the content is not extreme but the context exacerbates the CG to be drawn)
  • To be willing to draw soft violence (such as open wounds and scars, but nothing extreme)
  • To have an art style similar to the file you will find attached (the closer, the better)
  • To be willing to work for a "long" time (for about 3-4 months)
  • To be responsible and diligent (if for any reason you can't keep working in the project, tell me instead of magically disappearing)
Conditions

All the art you make for the project will belong to the project and not you, which means that if you drop out, we will still be able to use your artwork.
You can't forbid us from using it. However, the authorship will always be yours and you will be properly credited.

Contact

If you are interested, please send me an email to kyokichiho@gmail.com with your portfolio attached.
I'll answer you as soon as I can.

Thank you for your time and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.
Attachments
CGref.jpg