Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Here is the script that I would like voice actress to read through:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h5w ... sp=sharing
1) Please tell me your rate and I want to start as soon as possible
I will choose the Voice Actress by June 1st.
2) Also, I would like to know your portfolio, and your availability as well.
If you do not have a portfolio, you can also send me your voice made through
3) Also, send me a message of your discord as well, so I can send a friend request and send you messages in more detail
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:42 am
- Projects: Celflux Animation as the voice of Shandrita
- Tumblr: CeeCeeVA
- Skype: ceecee021
- Location: Flower Mound, TX
Character Demo Reel 2018:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kq9prmkz5yib4 ... 8.mp3?dl=0
For VO inquiry:
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:01 pm
- Projects: https://kainico.com/
- Deviantart: Kainico
- Location: Seattle, WA
Users browsing this forum: No registered users