Seeking BG artist [PAID][CLOSED]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Scribbles
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Pinewood Island, As We Know It
Projects: In Blood
Organization: Jaime Scribbles Games
Deviantart: breakfastdoodles
itch: scribbles

Seeking BG artist [PAID][CLOSED]

#1 Post by Scribbles »

Position has been filled! Thank you!

I'm looking for a background artist for my next visual novel.

In Blood is a dark fantasy/horror/otome that takes place in another dimension. Think foggy, spooky swamps and run-down mansions. I want everything that takes place there to look wet, dreary, old, and crumbling. I'd like for the backgrounds to have some minimal effects (flickering lights, fire movement, lights on/off, slight fog movement, wind moving branches slightly) if my budget allows.

You can find out more about the project here

This is a paid project so please send me your rates with your portfolio I pay via Paypal(usd).
Please contact me through Lemma or (better) email me at: Barnhijl[a t]gmail[d o t]com

I pay per asset, and am willing to pay half upfront and the other half upon completion.

I require weekly updates and deadlines must be met. I require that a background be finished within a month of starting it. I can be somewhat flexible with this timeline but consistent communication is important.

I need roughly 11 backgrounds, I know I need 8 for the demo. The backgrounds include detailed interiors and exteriors.

I'll only ask you to draw when I have funds available.

For art style please look at the characters. I'd like a strong gothic horror atmosphere, and I'd like them to look drawn/painted.

Last edited by Scribbles on Thu May 30, 2019 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image - Image -Image

Fuyunokawa
Regular
Deviantart: fuyunokawa

Re: Seeking BG artist [PAID]

#2 Post by Fuyunokawa »

I sent email!

Scribbles
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Pinewood Island, As We Know It
Projects: In Blood
Organization: Jaime Scribbles Games