[Closed][Adult VN] Looking for an entry-level programmer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
GeeSeki
Regular
Projects: A Town Uncovered
itch: geeseki

[Closed][Adult VN] Looking for an entry-level programmer

#1 Post by GeeSeki »

I'm GeeSeki and I'm the creator of an on-going, successfully supported Adult Visual Novel, A Town Uncovered.

Patreon Link: https://www.patreon.com/GeeSekiVN

I am currently looking for an entry-level programmer. You will be tasked with entering dialogue from word into the game and making it functional, work on in-game features, and bug fixes. The game has many branching dialogues and pathways with commonly non-sequential storylines that sometimes interact with each other. If you are up to the task and want some hands-on experience on an extensive adventure visual novel (+18), then this could be for you.

Very basic knowledge of Ren'py is required, entry-level position. You will be provided with a PDF of information on the coding and of course, I will be able to assist you on any confusing aspect of the existing code or any story-specific instances.

Just note that I'm not a professionally trained programmer myself, I am self-taught and the code may show it.

This is a part-time position with a starting monthly budget of $300usd or about 20-25 hours of work per month, payment per month may possibly increase in the future.

Also, as a side note; I do not want to work in github or gitlab.

If you are interested or have any questions about this position, please contact me via email at geesekivn@gmail.com.
Last edited by GeeSeki on Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kyra
Projects: Warped Reality

Re: [Open][Adult VN] Looking for an entry-level programmer

#2 Post by Kyra »

Sent you e-mail.