[CLOSED] Seeking various writers for Royal Alchemist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Demetis
Regular

[CLOSED] Seeking various writers for Royal Alchemist

#1 Post by Demetis »

These humble servants are looking for various writers to join our team for our project Royal Alchemist!

If you're not familiar with our project, characters and setting, you can check out our itch.io page. A demo is also available.

To apply for any positions below, please send us an email to apply.niftyvisuals@gmail.com or DM us on Tumblr, Twitter or Facebook with the following information:
  • Price rate (preferably $ per word)
  • Writing samples
  • Previous projects if any
  • Turn-over rate and availability (Most importantly when you'd be able to start. Then, how many words you can deliver per week)
The deadline to apply is the June 28th, 2019.

All payments will be sent over Paypal or wired, depending on what you prefer. Basic requirement for all positions would be ability to work with stats raising branching.

Position 1 - Outlines writer
This position doesn't have a determined word count. You will get a short synopsis of a scene, which you should expand a little bit more to help the writer plan out their scenes later on.

You can check this sample to see what is expected.

Position 2 - Romance route writer
We intend to commission 30,000+ words for the game's love interest Serin. He is a gentle and caring character, who's at the same time very distant.

To get a better grasp of his behaviour, you can either check out the demo or this writing sample. (Do not worry if your writing style may be a bit different. We have very capable editors to assist you! :D )

As the writer, you will get a scene description holding the most important facts for that scene. You are free to explore your own creativity within the words count limit! We're always open to discuss additions and ideas from our writers :)

Position 3 - Missions writer
We intend to commission 12,000+ words for our game's side missions. The writing style for this is a bit special and resembles a journal / diary. You will get small prompts to turn into entries of about 400 words each. There are 30 missions planned at the moment. More might be added.

You can check this sample to see what is expected.

Thank you for reading and feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns! Looking forward to your application :D

Cheers,
Nifty Visuals
Last edited by Demetis on Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Angie
Regular

Re: [PAID] Seeking various writers for Royal Alchemist

#2 Post by Angie »

Hello! Send an e-mail over with my samples and info.
Writer | PL-ENG/ENG-PL translator| Renpy Coder

Zootower
Regular

#3 Post by Zootower »

Applied for the Mission Writer position via email -- looks like a great project!

hyesunxoxo
Regular
Completed: Reflections ~Dreams and Reality~, High School Otome
Projects: Phantom of the Blooming Rose, Purrfectly Ever After, HEROxTRIO, One Year of Apocalypse,
itch: hyesunxoxo

#4 Post by hyesunxoxo »

Sent an email application for Romance Route Writer containing all the necessary info! Your project is very interesting and it fits very well with everything I've worked on so far. That being said, I am looking forward to hearing from you in the future! Thank you~
ImageImageImage
Visual Novel Writer, Project Head and Otome Enthusiast | Hire me to write your stories! [Commissions]

caterwaulings
Regular
Organization: Lux Corona Media
Tumblr: luxcorona

#5 Post by caterwaulings »

May an applicant apply for more than one position? Also, how does Nifty Visuals communicate as a team? Is there a Discord channel?

Thank you! I am beginning my application and look forward to hearing from you.
Cate, Novelist & Story Consultant -- See my info here

Demetis
Regular

#6 Post by Demetis »

caterwaulings wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:24 pm May an applicant apply for more than one position? Also, how does Nifty Visuals communicate as a team? Is there a Discord channel?

Thank you! I am beginning my application and look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry for the late reply!

Yes, applicants may apply for more than one position! >w<
Regarding communication, we're talking mostly either over Discord or Skype. You can join our Discord Channel here (though it mostly serves as update Discord, we can be reached through it!):
https://discord.gg/eQfz8VG

KissOfDeath
Regular
Projects: Ikofá (In Development)

#7 Post by KissOfDeath »

Just sent an email applying for Mission Writer. Hope to hear from you soon! =)