ISO NSFW scene Animator

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
DammitAnt

ISO NSFW scene Animator

#1 Post by DammitAnt »

I need an professional animator for NSFW scenes for a VN that is in development. Please be ready to showcase your ability to animate lewds.
Should be able to create the animated scene, or work with another artist in creating the scene.

My budget is flexible - I can usually meet most artist's rates. I usually pay half commission up front - so I have no problem putting money down to your paypal - just please do not ask me to assume taxes or charges meant for the receiver.

Please have some experience and be ready to show me some works you have done. The NSFW animations need to be believable, and relatively detailed. I can provide visual references.

Be up front regarding your requested commission pricing. The art style I prefer is western/anime

Please either reply directly here or send to my DM. Additionally, you can join the discord and message me there. DammitBird#5738

https://discord.gg/YYKv9eD

^^Discord

/r/HeartsAndMindsVN