(Closed)Looking for someone to program the barebones of my game!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Titanis

(Closed)Looking for someone to program the barebones of my game!

#1 Post by Titanis »

Hi there!

I am working on a 18+ visual novel game I am hoping to sell online when it is complete. All I need is someone to program the game with placeholders where all the images will go. I will only need a portion of the game programmed and then I can figure the rest out from there... Or I might be posting here again haha!

But anyways, I will need the following in my game:
A customizable Main Menu that I can insert imagebuttons in place of the normal "start" "load" and all those other options at the beginning.
A CG Gallery, with images that unlock after reaching a certain scene in the game. Going to need multiple pages in the gallery.
A choice making system after being asked a question. Each choice resulting in a different scene.
A point system that increase/decreases based on the decision.
A way for those points to effect what will happen in a future scene.

Once I have a working example of all those I think I will be able to figure the rest out.

Feel free to PM me, reply here, or send me an email (junkmale3215@yahoo.com).
Let me know if you have any questions and we can also discuss how much you will be paid :3
Thank you!