[CLOSED] Looking for someone to do a custom transition!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
chungy
Regular

[CLOSED] Looking for someone to do a custom transition!

#1 Post by chungy »

I'm looking for a programmer to code a transition :0) I'm not looking for transitions for specific screens, just a general transition I can program into screens/script myself. (for example the dissolve transition! how it can be used everywhere!)

please don't reach out to me here-i barely check lemma. instead, hmu on discord (scoob#3180) or email (sharkieboie@gmail.com)! discord is preferred since i can get back to you quicker :]

once you reach out, please give me a price estimate! i don't have a specific transition in mind, just something simple that will suit the vibe of my game. (which i'll show once we start talking!)
https://gutrotz.itch.io/
Check out my itch.io!

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=52002&p=496592#p496592
Sprite commissions closed!