Looking for Paid BxB Sprite/CG Artist [Closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
BearHead

Looking for Paid BxB Sprite/CG Artist [Closed]

#1 Post by BearHead »

Thank you all for your interest! I've had a surprising number of applicants and have decided who seems to be the best fit for this project, so I'm closing applications early while the amount is still manageable enough for me to respond to everyone personally.

I'll be in touch with all applicants within the next two days to let everyone know what my final decision is!

----------------------------------------------------

This position is now closed.

I'm currently looking for a sprite artist to draw two sprites with seven expressions each and one kissing CG for Yaoi Game Jam!

This is a romantic drama BL visual novel about the overlap of passionate rivalry and unresolved sexual tension, but it is still SFW, with zero adult/18+ content. It will be a short Free/PWYW project and the script will be fully complete by the application deadline of July 28th.

Anime style preferred by default. But I do like other styles and strongly encourage anyone interested to apply! If you enjoy drawing handsome men with complicated relationships, you may be exactly what I'm looking for.

To apply, please email bearheaddev[@]gmail.com or contact on here. Please include 1) your portfolio, 2) sprite costs, and 3) expected working time per sprite/CG in all messages. The work will have to be done in time to submit to Yaoi Game Jam, so I'll pay extra rush fees if need be for the perfect artist!

Applications are [Closed] and will close that day at noon. That's 12:00 PM EST/GMT -4. I'll respond to all applicants privately no later than July 30th July 26th (edited to reflect early closure) to inform them if they've been chosen or not.

Best regards to all interested applicants!
Last edited by BearHead on Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fungii
Veteran
Completed: Home's Embrace
Projects: Royality TV
Tumblr: fungiidraws
itch: fungii

Re: Looking for Paid BxB Sprite/CG Artist [Open until July 28th]

#2 Post by Fungii »

Sent you an email! Hopefully it didn't end up in spam :lol: