[OPEN][PAID][NSFW] Looking for hentai anime sprite/CG artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
retet1

[OPEN][PAID][NSFW] Looking for hentai anime sprite/CG artist

#1 Post by retet1 »

We are currently looking for a hentai anime artist for a new game in development. The game has the player encounter randomly generated anime heroines in a medieval fantasy setting world. Due to the characters physical attributes being randomly generated, this will require the final image/photoshop assets to be "layered" for the following reasons:

1. So that you (the artist) don't have to create 9327389394 different character art combinations from scratch
2. So that we (the game developers) can have each character physical attribute (hair style, eye style, clothing, etc) saved out in a separate file and layer them on top of each other. That way we don't have to pack 9327389394 of all the different combinations of character image files in the game and keep the game file size down.

We aren't looking for a specific anime style yet, but we want something more on the side of sexy and sultry, than cutesy.

I will list the exact assets we need below:

---

Character sprites - waist up, transparent background, one facial expression/body stance

Body types (4 total) - small-size breasts, medium-size breasts, large-size breasts, extra large-size breasts

Clothing styles (11 total) - naked, dress 1, dress 2, dress 3, skirt 1, training uniform 1 (shorts), training uniform 2 (pants), armor 1 (dress), armor 2 (dress), armor 3 (dress), mage/wizard

Hair styles (9 total) - short 1, short 2, mid-length 1, mid-length 2, long 1, long 2, long 3, ponytail 1, ponytail 2

Hair colors (5 total) - blonde, black, brown, white/gray, red/orange

Eye colors (4 total) - blue, green, orange, red

Face styles (3 total) - style 1, style 2, style 3

---

Sex scene CG - female (always naked, full body), male (always invisible except penis), transparent backgrounds

Positions (4) - doggy, cowgirl, missionary, oral

All sex CGs will need to be created with all combinations of body types, hair styles, hair colors, eye colors, and face styles.

All sex CGs and combinations will need to be done with three different types of facial expressions for each face style: sad/tearful, normal/enjoying, ahegao

All sex CGs will need a layer with and without semen/cum.

---

It is a lot of art to be created, but hopefully by using a template and layer system, it will be much more manageable, and hopefully easier. I cannot stress this enough, all the separate "elements" (eyes, hair, etc) of each sprite and CG will need to be broken apart into their own layers/files so that we may add the separate "elements" on top of each other to be able to re-create the randomly generated heroine in the waist-up sprite presentations and also in the sex CG scenes.

You will have a lot of creative freedom in the final designs of the clothing, hair styles, facial styles, etc. We'll give a few examples of what we like and you'll be taking it from there!

Please contact me via email at retet1@123mail.org with your samples and previous work if you are interested in this position. Please also include an estimate quote for the total price of creating all these art assets. This is a serious commercial project, and we have a decent budget set aside for an artist. We are looking for someone serious and for the long term. We'd love to give a chance to the right artist that has yet to have their work on a commercial project. We'd love for the artist we choose to be able to work with us on future projects!

Any questions at all, just let me know. Thank you.

CyrusPalma

Re: [OPEN][PAID][NSFW] Looking for hentai anime sprite/CG artist

#2 Post by CyrusPalma »

Hello, are looking for a composer also?

shoko1608
Regular
Tumblr: Lavendel080

#3 Post by shoko1608 »

I would be interested to work with you! My Tumblr is @lavendel080 for references! If you are interested as well please message me though Discord shoko#3676 or here!

whitty-boo
Regular
Projects: Caramel Mokaccino, Connection Pending, Cadence is Elsewhere
Tumblr: jwhitnee

#4 Post by whitty-boo »

Currently doing semi-erotic work with a different client, its lots of fun! I love the idea of characters being randomly generated, seems like there would be lots of interesting combos!

You can check out my forum post here:
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=56328

Thank you for your time!

Email or PM me for rates | www.jwhitneyart.com

Shiro_Hotaru_art

#5 Post by Shiro_Hotaru_art »

No Longer Interested
Last edited by Shiro_Hotaru_art on Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sumire-art
Deviantart: Sumire-art

#6 Post by sumire-art »

Hello! Your project is very interesting. I've experience in the field of anime visual novel video games.
Please check my profile and my portfolio. If you are interested in my works, don't hesitate to contact me!
https://sumireart.com/portfolio-sumireart/
I'll post my commission info, but we can make some budget adjustments.
Attachments
commission info sheet.jpg

Sterkiherz
Regular
Projects: Comic: Miraclewish; Visual Novel: Murder Mystery Ghost Story (WIP)
Organization: Sterki Herz
Tumblr: sterkiherz
itch: sterkiherz
Discord: sterkiherz#7005

#7 Post by Sterkiherz »

Hello!
I'm a sprite artist and I'm interested in working with you.

I've got experience working with Visual Novels and other games. My style is somewhere in between anime and cartoon. and you'll find examples of my work and prices on my commissions page: https://sterkiherzscommish.jimdofree.com

I also do GUI, logos and even items designs for games, in case you are interested in that too!

I don't have nsfw examples to show other than a sketch I did a while ago since I'm just starting to take nsfw commissions to expand my portfolio. But I'll gladly provide a test sketch if you want me to.

If you are interested, you can contact me via:
Discord - sterkiherz#7005
Email - sterki.herz@gmail.com

Thank you for reading and have a nice day~
๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ธ โœฆ ๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ โœฆ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ญ (sterkiherz#7005) โœฆ sterki.herz@gmail.com
~~Feel free to contact me for any questions~~
๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต
๐ป๐“Š๐‘”๐“ˆ & ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“€๐’พ ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐“

DroolingArtDemon
Completed: 1
Projects: HoneyBun (18+), Midnight Delight (18+)(WIP)
Organization: Lovely Knives
itch: arthungrydemon

#8 Post by DroolingArtDemon »

Hiya!
Saw your posting on the forums and I thought I'd shoot my shot ( ยด โ–ฝ ` )๏พ‰
I did try to e-mail you but it seems there's some sort of error with it...?

In any case, as someone who is an avid fan of VNs, has made a small one, is currently working on another, and is used to doing variation art with a bunch of layers, I would love to help you guys out!

I've put together some specific examples on this page but you can also check my work via these portfolios!
โœฆ SFW Portfolio
โœฆ NSFW Portfolio

Alright! Now for a small estimated breakdown of the cost of assets!
These are based solely on the needs described in your post and therefore differ from my regular pricing for VN/Talk Sprites.
Once you've signed off for us to work together, things such as commercial pricing/royalties can be negotiated.

|| Sprites (Waist up, 1 expression/pose) ||
Subject to change during negotiation

4 Body Types ( +$120 Each)
10 Clothes [Nude not counted] (+ $30 each)
9 Hair styles (+ $15 each)
5 Hair colors (no charge)
4 eye colors (no charge)
3 Face styles (+ $25 Each)

|| CGs ||
Subject to change during negotiation

4 Positions (+$300 Each)

- Kiga (*โ€ขฬ€แด—โ€ขฬ*)ูˆ ฬ‘ฬ‘