Looking for anime style artist to draw Demon/Beast and a large murloc like beast sprites

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
MiraiZura
Regular
Projects: How stories die.

Looking for anime style artist to draw Demon/Beast and a large murloc like beast sprites

#1 Post by MiraiZura »

Hello there. I am looking for an anime style artist to draw me 2 sprites: One of a demon/beast and one of a large beast that looks kind of like a furry murloc.

The demon/beast has 3 different outfits.

If you contact me I will give you the actual features of each of the sprites including reference images.

As for pricing, I will pay exactly how much I pay my usual artist which is:
40$ for a sprite. 15$ for each additional outfit.

How to contact me?
email: itai.neria@gmail.com or just PM this account.

Send 1 or 2 images of monsters you already drew so I can see if it fits into the art style of my game.

Have a nice day! :D

MiraiZura
Regular
Projects: How stories die.

Re: Looking for anime style artist to draw Demon/Beast and a large murloc like beast sprites

#2 Post by MiraiZura »

Forgot to mention: The payment will be delivered via PayPal.