[NO LONGER LOOKING]Looking for CG artist willing to match game's sprite artstyle

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
RascalDevworks
Projects: Snowed IN, Catgirl's Questlist
itch: rascaldevworks

[NO LONGER LOOKING]Looking for CG artist willing to match game's sprite artstyle

#1 Post by RascalDevworks »

Greetings!
I'm the director of the yuri visual novel / RPG hybrid After I Met That Catgirl, My Questlist Got Too Long!
We were successfully funded on Kickstarter, and a free demo of the game is available on Steam.
anime girls.png
Catgirl's Questlist will have around 30 CGs, and in order to release it on time we need more hands on deck.

Details of the position
We're looking for a CG artist who can match the existing artstyle of the game.
Must be comfortable with yuri content.
Must be comfortable with their work being in a game with optional NSFW.
Preference will be given to someone willing to produce NSFW art, but it's not a requirement!

This is a paid position.

We found someone!