Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:16 am
- Projects: Cooking Companions
1. Kickstarter trailer music: About a minute and a half, we're looking to have some upbeat music for our Kickstarter trailer. Sound should be catchy, but not MIDI... We're looking for something you'd see in a dating sim VN that involves cooking. If you have anything even similar to this: Shoot us a link! Pay negotiable.
2. Seven second jingle clip: This will also be in the Kickstarter trailer, but will serve as the final "stinger" as the logo appears. This shouldn't be a crazy amount of work required... We have the notes and pacing in mind, all we need is you! Pay also negotiable.
3. Dancing Vegetables Song: This will be about a two minute loop, and we have most of the notes/pacing in mind... It will sound like a coastal marketplace, but with accordion (Think Dark Cloud 1/2), some sound effects of eating food... Perfect theme for dancing vegetables. Pay is also negotiable!
Again, if interested in ANY of the above, send an email to DeerDreamStudios@gmail.com
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:46 pm
- Projects: Forests of Augusta, Project Isolation
- Soundcloud: estebanmercadomusic
- Location: Costa Rica
Users browsing this forum: No registered users