[CLOSED] Looking for Male voice actor!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
meyaoi
Regular
Tumblr: meyaoigames
Deviantart: meyaoi

[CLOSED] Looking for Male voice actor!

#1 Post by meyaoi »

EDIT: Closed because I have already found the voice actor! Thanks for applying!
We're looking for male voice actor for Banana Ranch's promotional video (PV) purposes. You can check more about the game on its official website: bananaranch.meyaoi.com
The amount you have to voice is around ~1500 words. We need you to act as our main character to explain about the game itself to the audience. This is an 18+ game, however there'll be NO mature content in the video. This job is a paid one. The fee paid will be $50 for the voice. You don’t have to cut the audio / post-processing.
Personality: Energetic, enthusiastic | Pitch: medium range

AUDITION LINES:
1) Wow, this place looks so cool! As expected of the big city! Ah, right! I can't keep playing around here, I've gotta do my job here or I won't get paid! Ehem, okay, let's start!

2) And... that's it! Did I do a good job in promoting the game? Please tell me I did... I don't want to have my pay for this video cut by the mean developer... (sad)

If interested, please submit your audition to casting.meyaoigames@gmail.com before 15th September. If accepted, you will be required to turn in the voiced lines before 20th September. As you can see, this is a project has a very tight deadline, so please only apply if you do not have prior schedule during that time. Thank you ^^
Last edited by meyaoi on Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

CeeCeeVA
Regular
Projects: Celflux Animation as the voice of Shandrita
Tumblr: CeeCeeVA

Re: Looking for Male voice actor!

#2 Post by CeeCeeVA »

Ooooh! This looks really interesting!! I’ll spread the word for you!
Voice Actress, Casting Director, Writer & Director

https://ceeceeva.wixsite.com/chasityconner

Animation Demo Reel:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10plH50 ... p=drivesdk

For VO inquiry:
CeeCeeVA@yahoo.com

meyaoi
Regular
Tumblr: meyaoigames
Deviantart: meyaoi

Re: Looking for Male voice actor!

#3 Post by meyaoi »

CeeCeeVA wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:07 pm Ooooh! This looks really interesting!! I’ll spread the word for you!
Thanks for the help!