[Closed] Seeking Programmer for Hangman Mini-Game

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
DollhouseRose
Regular
Completed: Graveyard Girls & Starlight Shores
Projects: Graveyard Girls & Starlight Shores
Organization: Delphinium Interactive
itch: tidalblossoms

[Closed] Seeking Programmer for Hangman Mini-Game

#1 Post by DollhouseRose »

Hello Everyone,

I’m currently working on my first Ren’Py game which in it’s current stage is a hobby/passion project that I would like to make commercial in the future, but at this time it is not.

At the moment I am looking for an experienced programmer to make a mini-game for my Ren’Py project, integrating pre-made art and sound assets that are in the design stage at the moment.

The type of game I’m looking for is a hangman-style game. I need this hangman game to support sentences and not just words. It also needs have a randomizer for replay value, move-counter for how many tries it takes them to guess the sentence, and the basic fixings of any mini-game such as win/lose/would you like to play again pop-ups etc.

Since this is a hobby project, I’m on a budget. Please comment or message me on here with your rates and a rough estimate for what this hangman game would cost to make, and I will be able to share our current mock-ups of the mini-game and provide my email address privately.

Thanks for your time and consideration!
Last edited by DollhouseRose on Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shie
Regular
itch: shie
Discord: shie_3769

Re: [PAID] Seeking Programmer for Hangman Mini-Game

#2 Post by Shie »

Hi, do you still need a programmer?
I'll take this for around $20-$30, and i already have some prototype
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RPVln ... b3vGjr33v_

Have a nice day!

DollhouseRose
Regular
Completed: Graveyard Girls & Starlight Shores
Projects: Graveyard Girls & Starlight Shores
Organization: Delphinium Interactive
itch: tidalblossoms

Re: [PAID] Seeking Programmer for Hangman Mini-Game

#3 Post by DollhouseRose »

I appreciate everyone who took the time to message me! The position has been filled.