Need Lead Programmer For Life Simulation Game (Paid)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
thewritingperson1

Need Lead Programmer For Life Simulation Game (Paid)

#1 Post by thewritingperson1 »

Hello! I am currently creating a life simulation game (our in progress name is "Is It Rando" but that is just a placeholder) and I would like to hire a leas programmer. I will add information in a bullet point format :

1. What Do You Want Me To Do?

For the first build I want you to handle programming systems to generate characters and keep track of each character's variables (relating to who the generated characters are, their interactions with the player character and each other).

After that, we can discuss other things systems in more detail (an event system and so on).

2. Who Else Is Working On This Game?

Yayamiho is our artists and I am the creator of the game and the writer/assistant programmer.
32448dd1cbf7637d8ba737c78bc8dd92.png
3. What Game Engine Should We Use?

At first I wanted Ren'py, but if you can think of a better engine for something this complex, then that is more than OK!

4. How Much Does This Pay?

That depends on your own standard prices, so please have a price list prepared!

5. How Are You Funding This?

Currently, I am using my own money (which is...lacking to say the least) but after the first build of the game, I will start a Patreon account to really help deal with the cost.

6. What Will You Need For The First Build?

A very basic character creator and the ability for the player to interact with generated characters.

7. What Is The Age Rating?

PG-13!

reinerein

Re: Need Lead Programmer For Life Simulation Game (Paid)

#2 Post by reinerein »

Hello, I'm a programmer, mainly works with UE4. As I'm still in process of building my portfolio, if you want, I can help you with the first build for free. Afterwards, if you decide to make the full game then we can discuss the price.

gintokidev
Completed: Novator 3D, Body Pillow Simulator, Doki Doki Lit Club, Garden of Machines, Devious (Top Hat Studios),.
Projects: Shinoto Maginal Girl Game Project
Deviantart: Gintokidev

Re: Need Lead Programmer For Life Simulation Game (Paid)

#3 Post by gintokidev »

Hi, I'm Interested , I have experience in Visual novels, I can work with Gamemaker studio 1.4 mostly, if you want to contact me I am active on twitter most of the time.