[PAID] LF Writer, Editor, and helper

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
lunaistar
Regular
Completed: Soul Resomance
Organization: Kirakirawings
itch: lunailegends

[PAID] LF Writer, Editor, and helper

#1 Post by lunaistar »

So I made a post a long time ago about a game I was working on, and it never got completed because no one was serious enough of the project to help me finish it, so I am again looking for a writer, but this time, there will be 2 writers working on this project to get the job done easier, so the new hired writer will need to be able to work with another writer. I am also going to be searching for 3 other things later.

The things you need to know are that this game is that this story is about Angels and Demons, and it is an indie paid game for about $5 on Itch.io and maybe Steam and will likely be limited sale only because this will be my 1st original made game. This game will be an anime style otome GXB visual novel at 45k words total. The engine I am using is Visual Novelty. We already got most of the writing done and just need 19k left and then I can open a Kickstarter to then hire an editor. Whether work's being split or not is up to both writers to decide together. I am doing the art, logo, gui, and setting up the game and I will mostly likely do the background art myself this time, but I will need someone to just help me with inserting half the script into the engine because my wrists get tired out fast nowadays.

So what I am wanting to hire is, 1. mainly a writer 2. an editor after the Kickstarter is done, 3. someone to help insert the dialogue into the engine when the script is done, and 4. a video editor to make a short 50 sec. trailer once everything is done

I did get the GUI, sprite art, and Logo done, but because this game didn't get complete for years and I improved in art I will be redoing a lot of the art again. In the meantime you can just check these as examples: https://sta.sh/217zf3d5s8zb https://sta.sh/01qx4zxqg3dc logo: https://sta.sh/0176yrcoly6d background art: https://sta.sh/210wxnm06yk8

Requirements: No professionals or beginners. Do not send me an e-mail through this site because I can't see the username of the sender and I can't send replies back. I also prefer that people give me their prices, also please make sure to send examples. Also I would like to pay half and half, but you must send me the amounts worth I paid for each half.

This is serious work only. I need this game done by next year and on point.

Oct. 30th, I found what I need except a video editor, however, I am having problems continuously with the writers and their silent treatments, so I am just about ready to drop this project and sell it off.
Last edited by lunaistar on Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Angie
Regular

Re: [PAID] LF Writer, Editor, and helper

#2 Post by Angie »

Hello there! Wanted to apply for the writer position. You can see my portfolio here:
https://angeladefrost.wixsite.com/website

I usually charge 0,03$/word, and I should be able to deliver the 19k that needs completion within 2-3 weeks.
I also wouldn't mind inserting some of the script into the engine.

Feel free to contact me via discord at Angeh#0412 or at angeladefrost@gmail.com
Writer | PL-ENG/ENG-PL translator| Renpy Coder

AD NOTANDA

#3 Post by AD NOTANDA »

What engine?

MeteoXavier

#4 Post by MeteoXavier »

I sent a PM a week and a half ago for the editor position. I'm not sure it was seen, so I'm just alerting here.

lunaistar
Regular

#5 Post by lunaistar »

AD NOTANDA wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:04 pm What engine?
Oh, I thought I typed it, it's Visual Novelty.

lunaistar
Regular

#6 Post by lunaistar »

MeteoXavier wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:06 pm I sent a PM a week and a half ago for the editor position. I'm not sure it was seen, so I'm just alerting here.
Sorry I posted in multiple places so forgot to come back here, but someone on another site got that position already.