[Closed] Steins;Gate-style BG Artist / Illustrator Needed

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
nightmaren3

[Closed] Steins;Gate-style BG Artist / Illustrator Needed

#1 Post by nightmaren3 »

Hello, friends!

I am currently looking to work with a BG artist / illustrator for a personal project. It is now approaching the final stages where I am beginning to replace placeholder graphics with finalized images. I am looking for someone who can create backgrounds in a similar art style to the one used in the "Steins;Gate" visual novel and official art. Additionally, I would also like the artist to be able to draw a character that will have very very minor animation in a scene where the wind is blowing (rotation and translation of assets to create animation). The tasks required for this project are as follows:

- 7 backgrounds with layout constraints that will be explained in further detail
- 1 major background with character as focus and wind blowing (causing minor blowing animation on character's hair)
- 1 large image asset
- 1 small image asset with minor animations (a compass with the needle having the capability to spin)
- 2 small icons
- At least 6 character silhouettes based on specifications

Further details:
- Here are a couple examples of the art/texture/CG style in Steins;Gate/0 : https://imgur.com/a/jUto7xp
- A good reference of the degree of animation I would need in the "major background" task is the way the girl's hair moves at the time mark in this video https://youtu.be/ZNXKlOHp7dI?t=84
- Atmosphere and mood are the most important things I am looking for in the graphics
- I would like the dimensions to be reasonably large so as to appear crisp on all screens (such as retina-screens)
- I will compensate you for all the work that you do and I have a long history of commissioning assets from artists! I am looking for a communicative, working relationship for this project and I truly value your skills! Please email me with your thoughts, questions, and (if you can) an estimate of how much you think would be a fair price.

Thank you very much!

Maren (lost.nightmaren@gmail.com)
Last edited by nightmaren3 on Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

LeeThien
Deviantart: leethien

Re: [OPEN] Steins;Gate-style BG Artist / Illustrator Needed

#2 Post by LeeThien »

Helloo, im do background.
If you have time please contact me via discord.
My Discord : muzyka89dn#6671
For more information contact me :
- Gmail : muzyka89dn@gmail.com
- Discord : muzyka89dn#6671

nightmaren3

Re: [Closed] Steins;Gate-style BG Artist / Illustrator Needed

#3 Post by nightmaren3 »

Thank you, I was able to find someone to work on this!