Need urgent help with implementing my DLC [SOLVED]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
thirstyoctopus
Regular
Projects: Romance Visual Novel story
Organization: Thirsty Octopus

Need urgent help with implementing my DLC [SOLVED]

#1 Post by thirstyoctopus » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:38 am

EDIT: Thanks to all who have responded with offers of help, but I have now found someone to work with.

My game, Cafe Crush, needs DLC added in the form of additional sprites depicting the characters in lingerie and topless. These sprites need to be visible when a user has switched a specific mode on in the preferences and ideally this will be an instant change of sprites even if halfway through the story.

I have three sets of sprites now - fully clothed, with only bra and pants on and topless. All expressions are the same but the poses are different for the adult sprites. I need a way to define which sprites are shown based on:

a) The mode that is active
b) The current 'Crush Points' with a character (points are accumulated throughout the game)

Layered images were a consideration but I cannot see how to implement these since the definitions file is only read once and the mode is currently set as a persistent variable so nothing would change unless I polled this variable every time a sprite appeared and I am sure there is an easier more efficient way to achieve this.

Anyone who thinks they can help me with this will be paid based on the work involved and their name / company will be credited in the next update.

Please contact me for further information.

Thank you,
Michael
Last edited by thirstyoctopus on Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shie
Github: 0Shie0
itch: shie

Re: Need urgent help with implementing my DLC (adult mode)

#2 Post by Shie » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:12 am

Hi, i can help. I've sent PM