Seeking Sprite Artist (CLOSED)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Suru
Regular

Seeking Sprite Artist (CLOSED)

#1 Post by Suru »

Hello, we're looking for a sprite artist capable of finishing several sprites in the same general artistic style as our game so far. Our previous artist has a lot of delays and issues that make her unable to continue at this time.

You can find several examples of the pictures here: https://suru.itch.io/secrets-of-avalon

Each character will have 1-2 costume changes.
Each character will have 5-8 expressions.

We will discuss individual terms of contract/payment per artist and a contract will be made up/digitally signed between us. This is a game being made for commercial use. A portfolio (I.E. Examples) of your work would be excellent to help move along this process. Please PM if interested.
Last edited by Suru on Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sincker
Projects: My countless Worlds ~Enchanted Cape~

Re: Seeking Sprite Artist

#2 Post by Sincker »

Hello! I'm a sprite and CG artist and i would be glad to work with you!
I can work in different styles
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=54609

Suru
Regular

Re: Seeking Sprite Artist

#3 Post by Suru »

Thank you for your interest, we have found someone. However we'll keep you in mind for future projects, I like your work. Happy Holidays