Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
1. Conflict between two non-human creatures
2. Non-humans in an office environment, carrying out typical administrative tasks
I've taken inspiration from the following images:
https://i1.pngguru.com/preview/89/416/3 ... mbnail.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... btew7J8w&s
https://www.canstockphoto.com/conflict- ... 94533.html
https://image.freepik.com/free-vector/b ... 495192.jpg
https://www.vectorstock.com/royalty-fre ... r-25975894
https://i0.wp.com/greatwithtalent.me/wp ... C364&ssl=1
Line art preferred, but open to other styles. Should be in black or white, and look good on either of the backgrounds below when inverted.
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 703
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:21 pm
- Completed: Eight Sweets, The Heart of Tales, [redacted] Life, Must Love Jaws, A Tune at the End of the World, Three Guys That Paint, The Journey of Ignorance, Portal 2.5.
- Projects: The Butler Detective
- Tumblr: katy-133
- Deviantart: Katy133
- Soundcloud: Katy133
- itch: katy133
- Location: Canada
Users browsing this forum: No registered users