[Paid][CLOSED][Music] Seeking musician for my queer witch visual novel!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
DarkChibiShadow
Regular
Completed: Tomai (BxB), Disaster Log C (GxG), One-Eyed Lee P.1 (Point-and-click)
Projects: Solanaceae: After All
Tumblr: dcsart
Deviantart: DarkChibiShadow
itch: darkchibishadow

[Paid][CLOSED][Music] Seeking musician for my queer witch visual novel!

#1 Post by DarkChibiShadow »

​**MUSICIAN HAS BEEN FOUND! THANKS EVERYONE!**

Hello everyone!

I'm DCS, I make comics and games and lots of them are queer and even more are horny! I say that because it's simply something you gotta be comfortable with to work with me. (And you gotta be 18 or older too!)

Now, on to the project in question!

Solanaceae, The Visual Novel​ is the epilogue in a long running series of mine, and will contain R18 scenes (with options for the game to remain completely PG13 if anyone prefers it) and will update in chunks/chapters. The game will eventually contain a buy/sell system, a gathering system, a crafting system, a building management system, as well as a main storyline and side quests. It's a pretty ambitious project, so that's why I'm taking it on in small chunks!

I'm not asking you to play the game, nor am I asking you to be into my work as much as I'd just like you to be comfortable with the fact that I do it! I'm not asking you to be a super fan, but I am asking that you see my work and are interested in helping it come to life -- because after all, the music in a game is one of the ABSOLUTE most important parts -- so you've got a big responsibility!

But please, don't let that scare you off. I'm really quite flexible, and not very picky. I like seeing what a musician has fun with and am open to experimental and goofy stuff. I've got a long list of songs inspirations too, which should hopefully push you in the right direction.

In terms of what the music already sounds like for the game, here's the soundtrack to another part in the series​, which some songs carry over into this game as well. I'm not asking that you match the style exactly, mostly I'd just like the "vibe" to be the same, if that makes sense, haha.

Even if you feel like your style doesn't quite match this, please still feel free to contact me because like I said, I AM FLEXIBLE and open to experimentation. My game isn't perfect, so I'm not asking you to be either. :)

The long and short of it:
-This is absolutely a paid position -- but it is NOT a full time position. I'll probably ask for about 6 songs a year.
-My budget is pretty tight, I can only afford up to $150 per song. Sorry!
-You will retain the rights to your music and can always sell it and do whatever you want with it. All I ask is to be able to sell my game (with your music in it) and to be able to use it for promotional materials.
-I will make album art for the game songs for you to use anywhere you like!

And yeah, that's about it, really! Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel free to comment here or contact me at colinxzain@hotmail.com with your portfolio or samples of your work!
Last edited by DarkChibiShadow on Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ByFreddyFUN
Deviantart: ByFreddyFUN

Re: [Paid][OPEN][Music] Seeking musician for my queer witch visual novel!

#2 Post by ByFreddyFUN »

I send you a email

Chrisiscool86
Regular
Projects: Cassandra Acts
Tumblr: bebop-86
Soundcloud: chris-thurman-1

Re: [Paid][OPEN][Music] Seeking musician for my queer witch visual novel!

#3 Post by Chrisiscool86 »

Sent you an email!