Looking for a Character Designer/Illustrator

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Jsolis94

Looking for a Character Designer/Illustrator

#1 Post by Jsolis94 »

We are currently looking for a skilled character designer to make the second wave of characters in our project "One-Two-Five".
This wave features three to four unique characters and we will provide reference and direction throughout the process to help the chosen artist complete this task.
This is paid.

The characters are all female as well.
If you are interested, please post or DM us your portfolio and rates. Turn around time(Time to complete a design), availability and preferred method of communication.

We are also accepting applications for a Lead/Main Artist position.
Similar application requirements but those interested will need to be able to produce both quality color and black/white illustrations. Have a mastery of perception, foreshortening, an understanding of silhouette value, and single page spacing for multiple scenes in a single illustration(like a manga panel).

Applicants must also be skilled in one, two or both of these topics: Epic/Action focused illustrations, Sexy/erotic Illustrations.

Thank you!

Sincker
Projects: My countless Worlds ~Enchanted Cape~

Re: Looking for a Character Designer/Illustrator

#2 Post by Sincker »

Hello! I'm a sprite and CG artist and i would be glad to work with you!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=54609

morinoir
Regular
itch: blackpepper

#3 Post by morinoir »

Hi! I saw that one of the topic that the artist must be skilled at is about sexy/erotic illustrations. Is that mean this project is NSFW?

MGO
Regular
Completed: The Girl of Glass, Heart of the Party, The Miller's Daughter
Projects: Recidivia, The Knight & The Maiden, Road to Yondolfa, My Girlfriend's Friends

#4 Post by MGO »

Hi, I'm very interested in both offers, specially the character design position. I'm a character artist and illustrator for video games, mostly visual novels, and I've been working as one for over 2 years so I have some experience. You can check my full portfolio here: https://mgo.artstation.com/ and my character design portfolio here https://mgo.artstation.com/albums/627520 As for my design process, you can see some of my old sketches for my first visual novel here: https://mgo.artstation.com/projects/AGX ... _id=627520

As for my rates:
Human character design: Clothes and body type: 48$. Face and hairstyle: 43$. Clothes + head pack: 75$.
Monster design: 45$. (Mechas and big complex monsters, like colossi, are more expensive, 80$ each).
Weapon or accessory design: $45. (if it's a very simple weapon or accessory the price may lower down up to 30$).
Each option includes 5 suggestions, which can be mixed and corrected.
*If the client needs cheaper designs, we can negotiate less options for a lower price.

As for my turn around time, it usually takes me 1 week to complete a full character design, max 2 weeks if there are a lot of corrections. I can start right away. As for my preferred method of communication, I use email since it's more organized for me, but I can use Discord or Skype too if the client needs it. As for payment, I use Paypal.

I'm also interested in the lead artist position. I can't show any finished CG yet since the visual novels I've been working on haven't been published yet, but my portfolio should give you a general idea of what I'm able to do.

My illustration prices:
Lineart drawing: Bust: 27$, half body: 35$, full body: 42$
cell shading painting: Headshot: 27$ Bust: 37$ Half body: 54$ Full body: 75$
full color: bust: 43$, half body: 64$, full body: 90$.
Background: from 21$ to 38$
Extra character in the same drawing has a 25% discount.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Sehaf
Regular
Projects: Demon Lord & Yuki Academy
Deviantart: Sehad

#5 Post by Sehaf »

Also interested artist. Is there any more information about the project however?
I'm a GameMaker!
My Portfolio: http://www.bluepipestudio.com

SexBomb
Regular
Completed: Up All Night, Reaper's Rite, Nameless
Projects: Up All Night 2
Organization: Fiendish Fiction
Tumblr: sexviolenceandvideogames
Deviantart: cooldrinkofwater
itch: fiendishfiction

#6 Post by SexBomb »

Howdy! I specialize in character design and concept development, and would be thrilled to work with you. You can check out my portfolio and general prices via the link below, and shoot me a message if you think I'd be a good match. I'd be happy to give you a more personalized quote after learning more about the project. From there, my preferred method of communication is Discord. I've got a bit of a wait-list right now, so my current turnaround time is 2-4 weeks. Best of luck finding what you're after. Cheers!

Kimoreen

#7 Post by Kimoreen »

Greetings, I'm Kimopoleis. I'm here to offer anime-style illustrations and
character design services for games, visual novels, websites, and similar projects.
My style focuses on domestic, modern, school settings with a dash of fantasy themes.

You can contact me at:
kimopoleis@gmail.com
www.kimopoleis.com

My Portfolio:

Natasha Rostova

#8 Post by Natasha Rostova »

Hello, I would be glad to work with tou. viewtopic.php?f=62&t=57903

thisbananaboy
Deviantart: thisbananaboy

#9 Post by thisbananaboy »

Greetings, I am an experienced concept/comics artist. I would love to work on your project.
Here are some of my samples:
Sample 1 | Sample 2 | Sample 3 | Sample 4 | Sample 5

You can reach me at tonio.projects@gmail.com. Looking forward to working with you!

ruderoo
Completed: Ghost Parade
Projects: Epoclypse ; The Afterfall , Ghost Parade , Chicken Glory
Deviantart: ruderoo

#10 Post by ruderoo »

Hello, im interested to work on your project as character illustrator/ designer
here's sample of my character drawing : Character design
hope we can work together, thanks!