[CLOSED] Seeking Sprite Artist for Historical VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Gent

[CLOSED] Seeking Sprite Artist for Historical VN

#1 Post by Gent »

Hello, I’d like to commission an artist who’d draw character sprites for my VN project. The ‘team’ is just me; I’m doing the writing, in french for now.

Project description:
  • Story is about early modern politics (with some whodunnit elements toward the end).
  • World is fictional, but has strong Ottoman & European historical influence (1650-1750).
  • No NSFW, no gore, no romance.
  • Currently untitled.
  • Long dialog trees and customizable MC personality.

Project advancement:
The overall story is outlined, but it will take me a lot of time to do the script. I’m currently at 20k words~, and it’s still only at the beginning (5-10%).
It’s my first project, so my current goal is to start by completing something like a ‘first chapter’ at 30k~ words.

Amount of work:
For now, just two characters: males, with early modern ottoman styles, one pose and eight expressions each. That’s all I’d need for the first chapter. (If all goes well, I may offer more work 4-8 months from now: five other major characters + possibly five minor ones. But that’s in the future.)

If you’re interested, please PM me.
Thank you for your time!

(EDIT: got several answers, thank you!)