Looking for character designers/sketch artists. [closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Reikun
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Mnemonic Devices, Ciikos Bridge, Helena's Flowers, The Madness
Projects: Fox in the Hollyhocks
Organization: skyharborr
itch: skyharborr

Looking for character designers/sketch artists. [closed]

#1 Post by Reikun »

CLOSED 2020/02/02 - Thank you everybody who contacted me/applied. I will be getting back to everybody within the week.

Hello! I am looking for 2-3 artists to sketch character designs for Fox in the Hollyhocks (Drama/BL 18+ VN, old demo at link). Please only apply if you are 18+. I will be translating your design sketch to my style for final assets but your style doesn't have to be similar to mine. This will remain open until I find who I need.

To apply, send your samples or portfolio link via
  • PM on LSF
  • DM @skyharborr on twitter
  • email: skyharborr[at]gmail[dot]com
I'm especially interested in seeing middle-aged and older/elderly characters. This is a short term commission and artists will be asked to design 1-4 characters.

Fox in the Hollyhocks is largely still in writing stage, but I'm planning for an updated demo this year. If you have any questions, just ask.

Thanks for reading!
Last edited by Reikun on Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

fastest way to contact me: DM @skyharborr on twitter

shoko1608
Regular
Tumblr: Lavendel080

Re: Looking for character designers/sketch artists.

#2 Post by shoko1608 »

sent an E-mail!