[Closed] LF writers specialized in writing romance starring a flirty, suave, and dominant man. GxB

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Celianna
Veteran

[Closed] LF writers specialized in writing romance starring a flirty, suave, and dominant man. GxB

#1 Post by Celianna »

Tailor Tales - an otome game
CLOSED. The position has been filled. Thank you for anyone who applied! Original post below.

Tailor Tales is an on-going 18+ otome game, focusing on a single character release each year. This time, I decided I needed help writing the last route of the game, specifically Gray Janssen (pictured above). The game is unique in a sense that it has no common route, so Gray's route is a complete blank slate. Ever felt like you had this character in mind that would make a great otome route, but didn't know where to put him? Perhaps this is your chance!

Gray can be anyone and anything, but here are the core details of his route:

Length: 100k words minimum (3.6k words per chapters on average, with 30 chapters total)
Writing style: 1st person, present tense - you will be writing from a female point of view
Character name: Gray Janssen (last name up to change, first name is not)
Character traits: Flirty (but not an actual womanizer!), suave, intelligent, dominant, arrogant. Think a nicer Gary Oak, or Draco Malfoy (in leather pants!). NOT cruel or an asshole!
Main Character: The only prerequisite is that the MC has to be a tailor who runs a boutique and she leans more towards being feisty. She is not in school nor college, she is a working young adult
Plot/theme: While the setting is modern Europe, the story can go in ANY direction, including fantasy, Isekai, supernatural, time travel, slice of life, space opera, mafia drama etc. However, it should always have a happy ending, there are no bad endings in Tailor Tales.
18+ content: Tailor Tales is an 18+ game featuring smut, however any dark content such as rape, bestiality, incest etc. is off-limits. Safe and fun sex is key. Because Gray is a dominant character, his smut scenes will feature a dominant/submissive dynamic, it might involve a few kinks. It is possible to apply to write his route but decline to write smut portions, as I can take over.

This is a wordy and lengthy route, much like all routes in Tailor Tales (who average 120k words). Writing shall be done on a monthly basis as well as payment. I'm looking for something long term and prefer to keep in contact over Discord. Brainstorming together to outline the story will need to be done as well. I'm open to your ideas! The overall tone of Tailor Tales is light hearted, though of course it can cover some heavier topics, but it's not all doom and gloom. Please do not apply if you like to write very dark content.

My original idea was to have Gray be involved in criminal activity and the MC happened to get tangled in his affairs. He was running a salon (as a hairdresser), which was a front for his illegal activities. However, this does not mean I want to go into the same direction again, as I'm totally open for anything else. While the MC is a working adult who runs her own boutique, the story can span several years and start out with the MC being very young. And while Gray may be flirty, he hasn't slept with a lot of women, and certainly isn't during the time he knows the MC. Experienced, but loyal. He is also not cruel, an asshole, or needlessly mean towards the MC (unless there's an in-story reason for this, such as rival gangs or whatever). Sadism may only come into play during the smut parts, and that's debatable.

Interested?
Please send me your rates and samples of your portfolio (I am mostly interested in the way your write dialogue than any fancy prose) to my e-mail celianna.rp@gmail.com thank you! You must be available to talk to on Discord. I do not check personal messages on Lemmasoft.
Last edited by Celianna on Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A GxB game about designing your own clothes.

Celianna
Veteran

Re: [Writer] LF writers specialized in writing romance starring a flirty, suave, and dominant man. GxB

#3 Post by Celianna »

LightAndDark wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:10 pm Are you THE Celianna? Just wondering
Are there any others? ;)
A GxB game about designing your own clothes.