The team is preparing for the release of the extended demo later this year. Our script is complete, so all we need are dedicated artists to make our game shine!
These positions are currently open for the extended demo, but there is a possibility for long term freelance work on The Glass Coffin or our other titles.
More positions may be open in the future, so I will update this post and bump the thread when that does happen.
Character Artist(s) - Sprites, CGs, Character Design
The character artist(s) will create 2D anime-style character art. Tasks include at least 1 sprite and 1 CG. Artist(s) must have the ability to match/adapt to existing art styles. The ideal candidate(s) will be committed to following the project through its development into a complete game.
Detailed written AND visual eferences will be provided (sprite art, CGs, etc.).
Character art work includes:
- Sprites: 1 thigh-up sprite for a female character with 1 outfit, 1 pose, and at least 5 expressions (Neutral, Happy, Worried, Surprised, Upset).
- CGs: Character illustrations of varying complexity levels and featuring multiple characters. Ability to work with existing assets (BGs, item art, etc.) is required. The ideal candidate has experience with R18/NSFW art and horror, or willingness to do it.
- Character Design: Possibility of character design work for side characters who will feature in CGs and sprites in the future.
- Must be comfortable with and legal to work with R18 content.
- Be willing to work with BL/BxB content.
- Has experience or equivalent comfort level with horror, gore, and medical themes.
- Can submit all completed works in a .PSD file.
- Works well with deadlines and is open to feedback.
- Accessible through email and/or Discord. Mandatory check-ins at least once a week.
All payments will be made via Paypal. Payment will be per assignment and either 50% upfront, 50% upon completion OR 100% upon completion.
Please note that although the demo and extended demo are free, this game will eventually be sold commercially. Please provide rates with that in mind!
If interested in working with me, please email me with a brief introduction of yourself, your portfolio, and rates, and I'll get back to you if you're a fit for this project. Check back on this post for updates about whether this position has been filled or not. I look forward to working with you!